What You Need To Know About Local Moving
We are Full-Service Movers UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP AS OF 2018!!
As full-service movers, we can handle every step of your move while also protecting your home with floor, door, and entry covers.
- Prepping: Our men will then take apart anything that must be than wrap it in thick furniture pads to prevent any damage.
Disassembly and reassembly of items like beds, dining room tables, and swing sets.
- Packing: With years of packing and moving experience, we know how to get fragile items safely from point A to point B! So even if you can handle the rest of the packing yourself but want to play it safe, we can help you create a custom packing plan that only includes this type of items.
OR Self Pack – We offer helpful packing tips and can also help you arrange all the boxes, packing materials, and other moving supplies you might need.
- Loading: When we load our trucks, we ensure that nothing will move or shift, protecting your belongings from damage
Dealing with lots of boxes at one time is overwhelming! We can inventory and label your boxes based on where they go and when they will be needed, and load them on the truck with that in mind
- Unloading: When we arrive at your new home, we’ll take care of all the heavy lifting.
You can tell us where to put which boxes, so your items end up in the rooms where they belong.
- Unpacking: Putting furniture in its proper place and unpacking boxes of belongings that you need right away, our job isn’t done until you’re settled in your new home.
After unpacking, you can choose to have our movers take away your empty moving boxes and moving supplies — so you can begin enjoying your new home without a mess.
- Storage: If you won’t be moving to your new home right away, ask your Relocation Specialist about how we can help you arrange a reasonably-priced moving storage option.
Storage needed while waiting to move long distance is always discounted and often free for a month or more, just ask!
Preparing for a Local Move
- Local moves are usually completed within the same day. This means time is of the essence. They often require a larger crew to complete big moves in a timely way and require careful planning in terms of building requirements for elevator use and parking regulations. These details need to be sorted out ahead of time to ensure a smooth move.
- Professional packing and other services are available at an additional charge and include the labor in addition to packing supplies like padding materials, bubble wrap, boxes, etc. Plan for your movers to arrive early enough to finish packing and transporting your belongings within the same day.
Our crews will do everything involved in your move for you. The movers will wrap and pack all of your belongings properly, load them in their truck safely, transport them to your new home, unpack everything, and set it all up where you want in your house.
Our full-service movers will provide all the boxes, wrapping paper, tape, padding, furniture blankets, and equipment necessary to move your household items. A team of packers and loaders will swoop in, and before you know it, everything will be on their truck and on the road. Our full service moving takes the stress that has always been associated with moving. Give us the chance to show you the new standard in the moving industry.
Let Us Help!
We know you probably have more questions, and we are here to serve you! Just give us a call, whatever we are not able to address over the phone can be looked at and addressed by one of our professional relocation specialists who will provide a FREE estimate! Call Us Now (909) 383-3111 or use the link below to contact us.